I Want To Disconnect My Facebook Account

Répondre au sujet    EARTH Index du Forum » Commerce » Cristal Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message

Message I Want To Disconnect My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I'll be back. If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips When you deactivate, all of the information on your profile is saved in case you wish to return. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. This tab is near the top of the screen. Perhaps searching will help. 4 Tap Account Settings. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. Leave him feedback below about how to improve it. 6 Tap Manage Account. 9 Click a reason for deactivating. Remember that you'll need to have access to the email you use to log in to reactivate your account. 8 Enter your password, then tap Continue. Thanks."." more Rated this article: A Anonymous Jun 25, 2017 "I have been trying for quite some time to unsubscribe from Facebook in vane, your article has given me the necessary clues; thanks!"." more A Anonymous Oct 19, 2017 "The step by step procedure of deactivating my account helped. 14 Nov 2017, 10:52am Bill Gates pledges $100million of his own money to find a breakthrough for Alzheimer's disease . Try searching using the search bar at the top of the page. .. If you want Facebook to reactivate your account automatically after a week or less, click This is temporary. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. Then, if you'd like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log into your account and let us know. Human Resources. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 11 Helpful 13 Someone hacked into my FB account and set up an additional account. You'll do this in the text field near the middle of the page. Youll lose access to subscriptions and content you bought with that account on YouTube or Google Play, like apps, movies, games, music, and TV shows. Cookies make wikiHow better. It's at the bottom of the page. 12 Tap Deactivate 5a02188284
how can i close my facebook account temporarilyhow to hack someones facebook chat historyfacebook chat 64 bitsfacebook dengan wechatapp for hiding facebook messagestelecharger hacker facebook 2013 startimeswn amp;q=facebook+logindownload facebook messenger for nokia lumia 620mobile facebook for nokia n97facebook app auf iphone st rzt ab

Mer 10 Jan - 16:54 (2018)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 16:54 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    EARTH Index du Forum » Commerce » Cristal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation